If you’re using any of the apps in the Microsoft Office suite for work or school, upgrading to a lifetime license can save you plenty of money versus renewing your subscription annually. But that’s still a chunk of change to throw down upfront, so it may feel more attainable one year or month at a time. We totally get it, which is why we’re bringing you this incredible deal on a lifetime license for either Microsoft Office Home & Business for Mac 2021 or Microsoft Office Professional 2021 for Windows for just $50.
Yes, that says “fifty dollars” for MS office download!
Why MS Office is Still Essential
Just in the U.S., Office is used by nearly 900K companies. When you look at things worldwide, you’re talking about over a billion users. So there’s no reason to think that everyone’s abandoned their .docs and .ppts for the cloud.
Thinking beyond Word and PowerPoint, more than a few professions require working knowledge or proficiency in the MS Office suite, which includes software like Outlook, OneNote, Access, Publisher, and the now-ubiquitous Teams. And then, of course, there’s the mighty Excel, a spreadsheet program entire careers are built around.
The bottom line is that chances are, you’ll run into a need for one of these apps, whether to create, edit, or simply view a file.
What’s Included in the Microsoft Office Software Suite?
Each version offered here is slightly different, depending on your operating system, but both include fully loaded apps you know and love (or maybe love to hate).
(MS Office 2021) Microsoft Office Home & Business for Mac 2021 includes:
- Microsoft Office Word – word processing software for composing and editing text documents
- Microsoft Office Excel – industry-leading spreadsheet software for data entry, visualization, and analysis
- Microsoft Office PowerPoint – presentation software for creating and, well, presenting slideshows, pitch decks, and more
- Microsoft Office Outlook – an email client that includes functionality for calendars, task and contact management, note-taking, journal logging, and web browsing
- Microsoft Office Teams – workspace messaging software for collaborating with colleagues via chat and video in real-time (basically the MS version of Slack)
- Microsoft Office OneNote – note-taking software for collaborating with multiple users via notes, drawings, screen clippings, and audio clips
Office Professional for Windows 2021 includes:
- Microsoft Office Word
- Microsoft Office Excel
- Microsoft Office PowerPoint
- Microsoft Office Outlook
- Microsoft Office Teams
- Microsoft Office OneNote
- Microsoft Office Publisher – user-friendly desktop publishing application for designing one-sheets, flyers, brochures, menus, ads, invitations, calendars, and more
- Microsoft Office Access – database management system for collecting and organizing extensive collections of information for reporting and analysis
- Microsoft InfoPath – data collection software for designing, distributing, filling, and submitting electronic forms
The offers/ purchase links are from Stacksocial.