Boosting your site’s authority and traffic are important steps in trying to rank highly on search engines. And with the competition for any first-page spot increasing, it has never been more important to be able to rank well.
Google’s Algorithm Changes
Over the years, Google has made countless algorithm changes – all in an effort to improve the quality of its search results. As a result, SEO best practices have also changed considerably.
To keep your site visible in Google’s search results, it’s important to stay up-to-date on all the latest algorithm changes and how they might impact your SEO strategy. Here are some of the most recent and noteworthy algorithm changes from Google, along with tips on how to adjust your site and SEO tactics accordingly:
In March 2017, Google rolled out a major update to its algorithm that came to be known as “Fred.” This update was designed to target low-quality content – specifically, content that is thin, poorly written, or exists solely for the purpose of manipulating search rankings. If your site was hit by Fred, it’s likely because you had some poor-quality content on your site.
Increase Traffic with unique, long form content
One of the best ways to boost your site’s traffic is by creating long form content. This type of content is usually over 1,000 words and provides in-depth information on a particular topic. Not only will this help you rank higher in search engines, but it will also give readers the opportunity to really get to know your brand and what you have to offer.
Some tips for creating long form content:
- Plan out your topics in advance so you can be sure to cover all the bases
- Research thoroughly to ensure your article is comprehensive and accurate
- Write in a clear, easy-to-read style that will keep readers engaged
- Use plenty of visual elements like images, infographics, and videos to break up the text and add interest
By following these tips, you can create long form content that will help increase traffic to your site while also building your authority and credibility.
Retain Visitors with Keyword Analysis
If you want to improve your site’s traffic, you need to start with keyword analysis. Keyword analysis involves understanding what your audience is searching for and then using those keywords throughout your site. This will help you rank higher in search engine results pages (SERPs), which will in turn lead to more traffic.
There are a few key things to keep in mind when doing keyword analysis:
- Identify your target audience. Who are you trying to reach with your site? What are their needs and interests?
- Research popular keywords. Use tools like Google AdWords Keyword Planner and Google Trends to see what keywords are being used most frequently by your target audience.
- Identify long-tail keywords. These are longer, more specific phrases that are less competitive and more likely to result in conversions.
- Incorporate keywords into your site content. Use keywords throughout your site, including in the title, meta tags, heading tags, body text, and images.
By following these tips, you can ensure that your site is optimised for the right keywords and that you’re attracting the right audience. This will boost your authority and traffic in no time!
Try online press release service
Another way to boost your site’s authority and traffic is to disseminate press release online. It will be faster and easier than blogger outreach, and you will receive high-value backlinks from the media if your press release contains attractive newsworthy story.
These three proven techniques are sure to give your site the boost it needs to attract more visitors and improve its search engine ranking. So what are you waiting for? Get started today and see the results for yourself!